- Summon Search – Find library books, articles, dissertations, multimedia, and more.
- All Databases – Links to all the article databases with descriptions and links to related resources.
- Popular Databases – Links to the most popular article and reference databases.
- Search Journals – Search for online and print journals, magazines, newspapers, and microfilm/microfiche.
- Browse/Track Scholarly Journals – Browzine lets you browse full-text scholarly articles by title, subject or ISSN, and download articles. Track your favorite journals using My Bookshelf.
Marshall University Libraries
- Marshall Libraries Catalog – Locate books and materials in the Marshall University Libraries system.
- Cabell County Public Library
- West Virginia University (WVU) Libraries
- West Virginia Library Commission – The WVLC website links to shared WV union catalog and online index of Charleston newspapers.
- OhioLINK – The Ohio Library and Information Network is Ohioâ€™s statewide academic library consortium, serving 117 libraries at 88 institutions plus the State Library of Ohio.
- Kentucky Virtual Library – The KYVL is a consortium of over 350 Kentucky libraries and institutions, including colleges and universities, public libraries, K12 schools, hospitals, Department of Defense libraries, the Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives (KDLA), and more.
- WorldCat – WorldCat is the world’s largest network of library content and services. WorldCat libraries are dedicated to providing access to their resources on the Web, where most people start their search for information.
- Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Google Scholar – Google scholar provides a simple way to search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites.
- Credo Reference – Online library reference sources, including dictionaries, almanacs, encyclopedias, and more.
- Marshall Digital Scholar – Marshall Digital Scholar serves to collect, preserve, and provide global access to the scholarly and creative work of faculty, students, and alumni of Marshall University, as well as university publications, images, recordings, archives, and special collections, in order to promote discovery, research, and collaboration across disciplines and institutions.
- Electronic Resources – Electronic books and informative websites.